Monday 15 October 2012

Mind your own god damn business


I am not a religious person. Generally I have a lot of respect for the choices people make regarding their religion. What I don’t like is when people try to force their beliefs on me.

I’m sitting at restaurant at having a discussion with my friend Sarah about some of the women I had hooked up with recently. A lady sitting two tables away got up, came over to my table and sat down. She said to me “You need the lord in your life to provide you with guidance”.

Sarah and I just stared at each other in disbelief. For those that know me well, know that I am outspoken and will freely share my opinion.

I said to the women “I don’t really see how this is any concern of yours.”

The lady replied “We are all god’s children and sometimes we need saving from ourselves. I feel that I have been sent to save you from your life of promiscuity and to help you find your way. You need a good woman and the bible will help you find one.”

Are you fucking kidding me? Why do all the crazies talk to me? I swear it must be the cologne I wear or something. Sarah is now starting to laugh as she thinks this is hilarious.

I looked at the women and said “You mean I should find a woman like one depicted in the bible?”

The woman responded with a big smile and said “Son, you are clearly on the path to salvation. You should come to church with my husband and I. We will help you find a suitable woman.”

Sarah is now almost unable to control herself. I can see that her eyes are starting to water up and she is doing all she can to control her laughter. This is now making hard for me to keep a straight face.

I smiled back at the woman and responded, “You are so right. Thank you for helping me. I believe the bible has already pointed me in the right direction. I think that Ezekiel 23 talks about such a suitable women. Thank you some much for you so much for you concern but I would appreciate it if you were to mind your own fucking business.”

This woman became irate and started yelling at me in the restaurant. She was banging her fist on the table. She was calling me a heathen and yelling how the lord will punish me for all that I have done and that I must repent before it was too late. Now the entire restaurant was looking at my table. Sarah now had tears running down her face and was trying to take in breaths of air while laughing.

The manager had to remove the lady from the restaurant. She was yelling and screaming the whole way out the door. I looked at her husband and felt sorry for him. The manager came over an asked what that was all about. We told him the crazy lady just sat down at our table and went off. The manager took care of our meal for us and apologized.

Below is an excerpt from Ezekiel 23…

Ezekiel 23:19-20
Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.


No comments:

Post a Comment