Monday 24 September 2012

The morning after spending 10 hours in a bar.


Dear diary, today I almost threw up all over my laptop. With the grace of God I managed to hold it together but the sudden jerks of dry heaving almost caused me to shit my pants. I have been unable to use spoken word to communicate instead I have just grunted at people. I dropped an F-bomb because the only clean stall in the washroom was occupied by my boss. This was heard by all in the office.

The thought of slitting my wrists seemed promising but the site of losing all my blood may make me vomit, and I just don't want to go out like that.

I can still taste vomit in the back of my mouth and this is just not helping the situation. People insist on talking to me. It has occurred to me that most people have no idea that they are actually having a really good day. At any moment, without warning, I could spew chunks.

I am confident that one of these people has poisoned me.

I just hung up the phone on someone as I thought I was going to be sick and I would rather them not hear my death throes.

For the love of God have mercy on my soul. I’m not sure what happened or how I got there but I was on all fours in my office, back arched, head over my garbage can and dry heaving like a cat with a fur ball.

I may have just shit myself. I am not entirely sure. I will check later.

There is no quiet and private place for me to hide. I need drugs. I want to die. It’s not even lunch yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment