Tuesday 9 October 2012

What She Wants


Frequently I am more and more concerned about meeting the right woman, settling down and starting a family. I have been here before with these thoughts and believed I had met the right woman. Turned out she was a lying cheating whore. But that’s a story for another day.

Currently I live in this Podunk village of a town the locals believe is a city. While it is absolutely beautiful here the social scene leaves plenty to be desired.  I would rather take a vow of celibacy than take my chances with any of the—and I use the term loosely—“women” around here.

Now to be fair I have met several lovely women here but of course they all seemed to be married. The ones that aren’t, are either about as couth as a one toothed gator hunter from the deep swamps of Alabama; or have some issue or another, usually in the form of ex-boyfriends or daddy issues.

I am for the most part fairly picky about whom I sleep with; which is now creating a matter of concern for me. Aside from the lack of diversification (amount of women available to sleep with) living a small town like this, everyone is in your business. You can’t have any type of relations without everyone finding out. I don’t have a lot of options here. Correction, I don’t have a lot of options of people that I would actually sleep with.

There is one woman that I have met which seems normal albeit she does not think so. She is attractive, relatively baggage free, funny and unique in her own way. She has the appropriate level of independence which is an awesome trait as I don’t do well with the lost puppy types. But damn it I swear she doesn’t know what she really wants.

She comes over and it feels so familiar. I can feel the lust in the air but it never rears its head. At times it feels as though we have known each other for a long time and perhaps things are too comfortable. I am still trying to pinpoint the fulcrum that is the attraction between us. Sometimes I wonder if is just in my head.

This woman is not my normal type which may just be the reason I am so intrigued. I know that there is something with her because I consider the impact of my actions when I’m around her and worry that I will do the wrong thing. However at the end of the day I am who I am and will do what I do; we’ll just have to see if that’s enough.

What I do know from my years of dating is that bitches be crazy. Fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment